Friday, July 30, 2010

Loving: Joe Cariati Glass

I've been aware of Joe Cariati glass for a while, but I didn't know until just recently that he was responsible for the gorgeous decanter (see below) in Sex and the City 2!  


I've been obsessed with it since I spotted in on the console table in foyer Carrie & Big's apartment (I'm not a huge fan of the show, but it's worth seeing for the fashion alone!).  

It's the called Petite Decanter Low Round and while I think the blues are gorgeous the the pink is also a fab option! Want!  

Back on the topic of SATC2 (a little late I know), we have a blue velvet sofa in almost the exact same shade as the one in Carrie & Big's living room.  I also love the blue "Lola Ottoman" by Anne Kyyro Quinn, though I worry about it's durability.



Set decoration for SATC is by Lydia Marks, production design is by Jeremy Conway, and you can see more of the apartment at Architectural Digest.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment