Monday, July 12, 2010

Stripes: Wall Decals

My stripe obsession is well known.  I've always wanted to have a striped wall and/ or ceiling in my house.  My current favorite use of stripes is the ceiling of the Avalon Hotel by Kelly Wearstler:








I figured that I'd use the painters tape method when the time came, however I just discovered a potentially much easier, not to mention much less permanent way to add striped walls: decals!

Little Green Notebook featured this apartment (which originally appeared in The New York Times) with brown striped walls courtesy of decals from Walls Need Love.


They have tons of color and size options too!






Now I just need the right wall!





1 comment:

  1. A colleague linked me to this site. Thanks for the resources.
    Also visit my homepage :: Remove Decals

    ReplyDelete