Monday, February 22, 2010

Lamps on Etsy

I love lamps! Can't get enough of them! Here are a few awesome lamps currently available on Etsy.

Vintage Yellow Hollywood Regency Ginger Jar Lamps set $200 from The Vintage Supply Co:



Pair of Vintage Ginger Jar Lamps $32 from The Relic Trail:



Vintage Pink Glass Lamp Pair $38 from Bellalulu:



Vintage Pair of Turquoise Lamps (sold) from the Sunday Times Market:



Vintage Mid Century Chrome Balls Lamp $150 from Modern to Retro:



Vintage Lucite Grapes Table Lamp $60 from By Gone Years:



The grape lamp is particularly tempting! There are a few others just like it on Etsy that are perhaps not quite as nice but much cheaper (around $22). I might have to go there!

My aunt is a set dresser with amazing taste who has long had a divine glass fruit lamp sconce that she used as a table lamp and I've always wanted one just like it! Here is one that's similar, it's described as a Vintage Czech Glass Fruit Lamp Shade Light and is $150 right now on Ebay:



While I'm at it, this Kiwi Green Glass Apothecary Bottle $16 from Haus Proud has been calling me, I might have to get it!



It's similar to the pair of turquoise opaline Portieux Vallerysthal barber bottles circa 1930 that I've previously posted about and that I happen to know I am getting for my birthday in a just a few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment