Friday, June 18, 2010

White Elephant in Dallas

White Elephant (1026 Industrial Blvd.) was my second favorite stop in Dallas, and a real treat to explore.  Some of our finds below.


Croc on a log anyone?


Kind of wish I bought this, having a flamingo moment lately:


Wonderful pair of headboards, reasonable too:


Amazing deer mirror, the husband did not like however I was fairly entranced:




I have a bit of a thing for red asian hanging shelves lately:


Spanish chest in bright blue, so tempting!


Crown lamp, so fabulous, quite reasonable, extremely tempting!  Pity they don't ship!


Smithers?


I was really drawn to this antique wooden post, too big for the trip home unfortunately:



Is this the saddest dog in the world?





Pewter Presidents:




Punched tin fish?



'





Great pair of griffin's:







Cool sink:



We spotted quite a few of these in many of the antique stores in Dallas, not sure why they were so prevalent?




I couldn't quite accept that this guy was dead.  So lifelike, so happy looking:


No comments:

Post a Comment