Tuesday, May 18, 2010

More Wertz to love

Another trip to Wertz, another half dozen things for my wish list!






Amazing Elephant necklace!




Gorgeous turquoise and gold lion necklace:




Incredible polar bear carving, I might have to go back for this guy!






Brass jeweled lantern, would look great hung low in a dim, red-walled or exoticly wallpapered powder:


Assorted chandeliers:


Adorable yellow jar, I'm not sure why but I want this, bad!


Lovely pottery birdcage:


I love this guy, especially in his hat:




This brass frog container was very sweet, I'll admit I was tempted:

 

Terrible photo but fabulous "in person".  Described as a collection of red and white bobbers handmade in New England, this would have come home with me if it wasn't $800!



An aisle of one of my favorite stalls:





Framed vintage Chanel scarf, tucked away in a corner, love it!


Again, terrible photo but this shelf/ mirror with a drawer was kind of fabulous, and could be super handy for our entry way, tempting!


I kind of love this guy, he plays into my current brass object obsession:


Loving this display of petite obelisks:



Good to see my favorite stool is still there, waiting for me...


Fun elephant planter:



No comments:

Post a Comment